|Mudbugs vs Rage||Saturday, April 23, 16 9:15 PM|
|Free Candy vs Mudbugs||Friday, April 29, 16 7:40 PM|
|Honey Badgers vs Mudbugs||Sunday, May 8, 16 9:45 PM|
|Mudbugs vs Rage||Friday, May 13, 16 7:40 PM|
|Hogs vs Mudbugs||Saturday, May 21, 16 4:00 PM|
|Honey Badgers vs Mudbugs||Friday, June 3, 16 7:40 PM|
|Rage vs Mudbugs||Friday, June 10, 16 7:40 PM|
|Mudbugs vs Boneheads||Sunday, June 19, 16 9:45 PM|
|Mudbugs vs Honey Badgers||Friday, June 24, 16 9:05 PM|
|Mudbugs vs Free Candy||Saturday, July 2, 16 9:15 PM|
|Sunday, September 13, 2015 @ 8:20PM||@ Snipers|
|Friday, September 18, 2015 @ 8:20PM||vs Razorbacks|
|Sunday, September 27, 2015 @ 8:20PM||vs Flying Penguins|
|Saturday, November 21, 2015 @ 5:35PM||@ Snipers|
|Saturday, November 28, 2015 @ 9:15PM||vs Razorbacks|
|Saturday, December 5, 2015 @ 9:15PM||@ Flying Penguins|
|Thursday, December 10, 2015 @ 9:50PM||vs Honey Badgers|
|Sunday, December 20, 2015 @ 9:45PM||@ Stars|
|Sunday, December 27, 2015 @ 9:45PM||vs Snipers|
Recent posts on gomudbugs.com
- Spring 2016 schedule
- Winter 2015 schedule
- Winter 2014 schedule
- 2014 Summer Schedule
- 2013-2014 Winter schedule part II
Recent posts on reddit.com/r/hockey
- Statement from Andrew Shaw & Chicago Blackhawks
- Egypt is starting up a national hockey team. Here are their sweaters.
- Sources indicate that Thatcher Demko will sign a 3 year deal with the Canucks later today. 2 sides started talking on Monday.
- Andrew Shaw is not a bad guy, but what he said was. Here's why. Chris Hine's thoughts as a gay man who covers the Blackhawks.
- Chris Johnston: "Viktor Stalberg lost three teeth from the Kris Letang high stick last night. Apparently they were all his own, too."
- Wayback Wednesday: The Rise and Fall of Pro Hockey's First Gay Player
- Since everyone is having so much trouble understanding why Letang isn't getting a hearing, here is a detailed explanation.
- James Mirtle: "Kyle Dubas says he doesn't think he's ready to be an NHL GM yet. Wants to stay and learn in Toronto."
Print your USA hockey registration
Need another copy? Go directly to https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/duplicate_request_input.action to print another.